Jumat, 25 Desember 2009

MAKE-an-infrared-remote-control-for-pc.html

A friend of mine came yesterday to me asking if I can do something for him to control WinAmp via a Remote Control. After some searching I found a very simple to build IR receiver using the serial port on LIRC official page so I started to gather the components from our local electronics shop. It costed me around 1.5$ so it was also cheap enough

look et the picture:
The schematic is





and the components are as follows :

* IC1 = 78L05, 5V regulator
* IC2 = TSOP1738 , IR receiver
* D1 = 1N4148

* C1 = 4.7uF
* R1 = 4.7K
* one male or female (depends on your configuration/cables) serial (DB9,RS232) connector

I choosed to put all components on air and in the serial connector’s box (photos below).
The pinouts of the 9-pins connector are :

* 1 = DCD (Carrier Detect)
* 2 = RXD (Receive Data)
* 3 = TXD (Transmit Data)
* 4 = DTR (Data Terminal Ready)
* 5 = GND (Ground)
* 6 = DSR (Data Set Ready)
* 7 = RTS (Request To Send)

* 8 = CTS (Clear To Send)
* 9 = RI (Ring Indicator)

This is the component that you need
















Artikel Yang Bersangkutan



Template by : kendhin x-template.blogspot.com